We will work towards our vision by:
- Developing ways of living and working cooperatively that recognise our interdependence and ability to achieve more together than separately whilst at the same time maximising diversity and personal choice.
- Creating a permaculture community with accommodation organised along co-housing lines.
- Earning as much of our livelihood as possible from on-site activities to ensure a viable sustainable community.
- Living and promoting an ecologically friendly sustainable lifestyle, responsible in our use of materials, resources and impact on the environment.
- Sharing our land and resources to make a positive contribution towards the transition to a low-carbon society.
- Facilitating the development of permaculture in the wider countryside, the surrounding community and beyond by striving to become a centre of excellence which others can learn from.
- Developing our community as a rich source of educational and other resources and making these available to the widest possible range of people, groups and communities.